SOCIOLOGY INSTRUCTOR(S) – SPRING 2018
Position Summary: Part-time faculty pool positions to teach on a term-by-term basis. Some of these appointments may be reviewed for renewal or transition to a contracted position.
Position Duties: 100% Teaching and Instruction. Instructors will teach undergraduate courses in Introduction to Sociology. Will be responsible for holding up to three office hours each week to assist students with coursework and answer questions regarding curriculum. Will be required to report student learning outcome tracking.
- M.S. or M.A. in Sociology.
- Evidence of excellence in teaching or the potential for excellence in teaching Introduction to Sociology to an energetic, art-focused, diverse student body.
- Teaching experience at the college/university level.
- PhD in Sociology.
- Demonstrable ability to relate concepts to real-world scenarios.
Please submit the following documents as a single email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Attn: Hiring Committee, 1132 Olympic Dr, Corona, CA 92881.
- Application (downloadable file)
- Cover Letter
- Three professional letters of reference (faculty position only)
- Official Transcripts (faculty positions only)
*The Young Americans College of the Performing Arts is an equal opportunity employer.